The opening of a course requires a minimum of registrations.
The Kabbalah Centre reserves the right to make changes in the courses according to the number of registrations or other considerations.
- All courses must be paid in full before the start of the course.
- Installment payments are available with credit-card payments only.
- For K 1,2,3 courses – 2 installments are possible per course.
- First installment payment must be made before the start of the course, and the second installment must be paid before the end of the course.
- Pre-Registration prices are valid until 10am on the day of the event.
DISCOUNTS (valid for live/online courses only)
Only one discount is allowed per course*
1. Student 25%
2. Disabled 25%
3. Senior Citizens 25% (women from age 60, men from age 65)
4. 2nd Family Member 10%
5. 3rd Family Member 15%
6. 2nd time taking the course 50%
*discounts are not valid when package price is given.
- The Kabbalah Centre will issue full refunds when cancellation notice is given prior to the start of the course.
- For Kabbalah 1 students: Students who withdraw from the course before the fourth class will receive a full refund.
- For all other courses: Students who withdraw from the course before the fourth class will receive a pro-rated (partial) refund.
- No refunds will be issued to students who withdraw after the fourth class.
- Links for the missed classes will be available upon request for those who have stopped attending the classes.
- No Refunds on Live Events
- A recording of the class will be sent after each class
- The online recordings will be available until the end of the course
- Recordings will not be resent after the course has ended
PRE- RECORDED COURSES:
- The links to the recorded course will be sent after full payment was received.
- There will be no refunds after the links were sent to the student.
- The Kabbalah Centre reserves the right to erase/ replace recordings after a period of time.